♥Wellness Routine Tips for 2019♥
It’s New Year’s Day – A day for fresh starts, goal setting and reflection. Along with making a list of goals, I’ve made a list of reminders I’d like to practice every day this year.
This list will serve as a checklist for me to make sure that I hold myself accountable…
- DRINK MORE WATER – I slacked this year by allotting myself more coffee and drinks like Sparkling Ice or La Croix (not bad for you, but nothing is better or can replace water!)
- TAKE MY MULTIVITAMIN- I’ll be taking OLLY women’s’ multi vitamin and a prenatal vitamin to help keep my body healthy.
- MEDITATE FOR 10 MINS – I’d like to start spending every morning from 4:50 – 5 am meditating. This will be centered around my breathing and clearing my mind of absolutely everything.
- LIMIT ONE DESSERT A MONTH – Anyone who knows me, knows this will be the most challenging part of the year.
- NO EATING PAST 6:30 PM – Nothing healthy or good comes from eating late at night. I used to be very disciplined and would like to get back to that mindset.
- END EACH NIGHT BY WRITING IN MY JOURNAL – This is another tip that’s easier said than done. I find it therapeutic to put my thoughts on paper.
- 20 MINS OF CARDIO 4X A WEEK – no more, no less.
- STICK TO A SCHEDULE – I bought a new planner and intend on using it to keep me organized with meal prepping, exercising, work and self-care discipline.
- SLEEP – 7- 8 HOURS – shouldn’t be hard but it is!
- NO SOCIAL MEDIA PAST 4PM – No need to constantly checking up on friends, likes, comments and new trends every hour.