5 Inexpensive ways to stage an empty home
1. Fake succulent plants – these are a seller’s best friend. Succulents go with almost any style home and bring life to an empty space.
2. Towel Displays – Be creative in displaying inexpensive decorative towels in kitchens and bathrooms.
3. Home baskets – These can include anything from lotions, candles, plants or soaps. Great accent accessories for kitchens, bathrooms or fireplace mantles.
4. Wall Hangings – Keep it bold but simple. Large wall clocks are versatile, functional and bring a pop of style and color to a space.
5. Home pop pieces – these items can be anything that lighten a room and help buyers imagine it as their own home. Items such as fruit, cutting boards, coffee makers, mugs/dishes or even a rug make a house feel like a home.