•LOW CALORIE HOLIDAY CHAI TEA LATTE •
A colleague shared this super simple and delightful holiday recipe with me a few years ago and I’ve used it every year. It’s a guilt free treat that my family loves to enjoy every holiday season. The drink is 100 calories or less depending how you make it.
What you need:
- Unsweetened almond milk (vanilla almond milk is good too)
- TAZO Organic Chai Tea bags
- Fat Free Reddi Whip (not pictured)
- ground cinnamon & sprinkles off your choice (optional)
- liquid or packet stevia (I prefer liquid)
1. Use microwave or tea-pot to heat your water for your tea bag (Approx. 2 min in microwave or until you kettle is ready).
2. Fill mug 3/4 full of hot water then place your tea bag in mug to steep for 2-5 mins
3. Once tea is ready add 1/4 cup of almond milk
4. Add desired amount of stevia sweetener
5. Lastly for a little holiday spirit add your desired amount of Reddi whip, Cinnamon and sprinkles on top and ….
VIOLA.. READY TO SERVE AND SIP!